Monday, February 9, 2009

Bad News

Tragic! I lost my newest sketchbook that houses some of my more recent ideas, writing, etc. This is very important to me and if anyone who reads this blog lives in the Chicago area and has any info on the whereabouts of it please let me know.

I last saw the sketchbook at my house before I left to go to the Green Eye Lounge (Western and Homer) in Bucktown on Saturday Feb. 7. I put it in my coat pocket and rode my bike to meet my fiance and a friend at the Green Eye. Shortly afterwords I rode to Goose Island in Wrigleyville to catch a friends' band. I took Armitage to Damen to Roscoe to Clark as my bike path to get to Goose Island.

It's a small black Moleskine sketchbook held closed with an elastic band. It contains 2 of my business cards as well as a few loose pages of notes. If you have any information please e-mail me at johnnydeckermiller@gmail.com. All of my contact information is contained on the business cards.

No comments: