Friday, April 4, 2014

Allegory of the Pomegranate

"Allegory of the Pomegranate" Acrylic on reclaimed wood 

Very pleased to unveil my newest painting from the series of esoteric works I began at the start of the new year. 

These new paintings are created on found pieces of wood from an old greenhouse I used to work at for many years. They are bound up somehow in the magic of that place and the many years (nearly 100) they served as walkway planks between the the display house and the nursery. 

I'm hoping to show this series as well as some new drawings (and a possible book?) in the coming months. If anyone would like to see these works on display, please let me know. I'm hoping for an early summertime unveiling of all the work.

Working on getting my website back up and running. I'm going with another hosting site, so it's taking a little time to get it sorted. I'll update when it's back up!

No comments: