Saturday, June 7, 2014

David Beth on Occult of Personality


I've been a devoted listener of Greg Kaminsky's Occult of Personality podcast for quite a while now, but there are still so many episodes I've been meaning to catch up on.

 I stumbled upon a nice surprise while reviewing the archives and found a fantastic interview with David Beth, which was recorded years back. If you are unfamiliar with his work, please do yourself a favor and read up on the history of LaSociété Voudon Gnostique, an organization of which he is one of the chief adepts and teachers.  It turned out to be one of my favorite guest interviews so far with a very rich, dynamic and enlightening conversation with Beth. 

Being a Chicagoan on the Voudon Gnostic path and having personally met with Michael Bertiaux (and hopefully will continue to speak with and learn from him at his lectures/film series here in town), I was greatly surprised to hear how relevant Beth's words were to my own particular experience and the richness and depth I found in my own work after hearing him speak. A crucial interview, follow the link to listen. 

Now if only Greg can lock down an interview with Daniel Schulke of Xoanon/Three Hands press!
 

No comments: